Inflatable Water Zorb Ball For Pool
Usage: Water Park
Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
Size: 2 metersor Customized
Warranty: 5 Years
Accessories: Pump and Repair Kits
Specification: 2m dia or customized
Type: Water Walking Ball
Color: Clear, as Picture or Customized
Certification: CE, UV, UL, ASTM, RoHS, CCC
Certificates: CE, UL, SGS, En
Printing: Digital, Hand or Screen Printing
MOQ: 1 Piece
Transport Package: Packed in PVC Bag and Carton
Origin: Guangdong, China
1)1.0mm PVC /0.8mm TPU
2)Warranty: 5 years
3)T/T, Western Union
4)CE, EN, RoHS, SGS,ISO
1)Our material is fire resist, water proof and lead free, and has passed CE, EN, RoHS, SGS, ISO, ensuring high quality and long life time.
2)Specializing in inflatable products over than 10 years, with experienced and professional designers and production staff members.
3)Own advances techniques and high-tech equipments.
4)Self-owned brand and independent manufacturer, with High quality and best service as well as competitive price.
We can make the product according to your requirements, such as your size, color, and design, and we can also put your logo on it.
1.Our product with the best plato PVC material:
2.Our factory production craftsmanship and quality:
We are professional manufacturer of inflatable water games, our main products are: Inflatable water games, inflatable advertising, inflatable tent, inflatable combo, inflatable castle, inflatable bouncer, inflatable slide, inflatable fun city, inflatable sports games, inflatable decoration, inflatable model and so on.
Q: What are Bubble Balls made of?
A: durable PVC or TPU Material, 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness available.
Q: Why TPU more expensive than PVC?
A: TPU is better than PVC mainly by following features:
1). excellent abrasion resistance
2). outstanding low-temperature performance
3). excellent mechanical properties, combined with a rubber-like elasticity
4). very good tear strength
5). high elasticity& transparency
6). good oil and grease resistance
7). more mycete-proof
Q: What happens if the ball punctures?
A: The damage can easily be patched with repair kit (material patches and glue).
Q: Where can Bubble balls be used?
A: The most popular places, where bubble balls are being used are:
• Amusement parks;
• Soccer or other similar sports field;
• Larger indoor places like arenas and different halls;
• Beach or Snow field;
• Any park with grass lawn;
• Pools with shallow water;
• Specifically made arenas or pools for bubble balls.
Q: Will you get injured inside Bubble ball?
A: No. This is one of the safest fitness activities in the world, because you are safely protected by an air ball.
Each ball comes with a 3-way safety system:
1. Air protection. 2. Soft Handles to hold. 3. Comfortable Safety Harness/Belts.
Q: How to inflate bubble balls?
A: The balls are inflated with air by an electric air pump. It takes about 90 seconds to inflate a ball.
Maintain & Storage:
1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with our repair kit (material patches and glue).
3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store it in cool and dry place.
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the bumper ball along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the bumper ball, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the rubber before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's glue to the seam and let it dry for about 15minutes. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the bumper ball pressurizes.
4. Fill the bumper ball about halfway with air and wait another 30 minutes or so to make sure that the glue has dried completely.
5. Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.
CE; UL; GS; EN71; ASTM; AS3533; BS EN14960; ISO9001
We are one of the leading Inflatable Water Balls manufacturers and suppliers in China, equipped with 3 productive factories at your service. If you're interested in our inflatable water zorb ball for pool, welcome to wholesale our famous brands' toys at cheap price. We will offer you low price and excellent service. Feel free to consult with us about the quotation.